[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - FIXED in v1.2.0 Background not created if Title includes '&'

FIXED in v1.2.0 Background not created if Title includes '&'

All closed and fixed bugs.

FIXED in v1.2.0 Background not created if Title includes '&'

Postby coolstream » Fri Aug 28, 2009 8:10 pm

As the title suggests, if the folder name is 'Porgy & Bess' the search for covers and data works, however only folder.jpg, movieinfo.tvixie and fron_cover.tvixie are created.

Renaming the folder to 'Porgy and Bess' allows TViX.jpg to be created.

I am using the latest version but do not know if this has always been the case.
Last edited by coolstream on Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Share On:

Re: Background not created if Title includes '&'

Postby Dolu » Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:35 am

Hello Coolstream :)

I think we'll take a look at that one, I guess that's not the first time I've read about it.

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby coolstream » Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:24 am

Merci bien ;)
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Axel Foley » Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:13 pm

Axel Foley

Postby coolstream » Wed Sep 02, 2009 12:35 pm

No, I'm from Newcastle in England :roll:
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Axel Foley » Wed Sep 02, 2009 11:24 pm

;)
Axel Foley

Postby Dolu » Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:36 am

Hi,

I've fixed this one :)
Don't know if it will be included in the release to come or the one after.

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

FIXED: Background not created if Title includes '&'

Postby coolstream » Thu Sep 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Is there any way that I can change the title of this thread to indicate that the problem is now fixed?
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Dolu » Thu Sep 03, 2009 2:15 pm

You can edit your first post and change its title.
But, maybe you can call it superstition :mrgreen: , I'd rather wait for the release and for you to tell me that it has been fixed as your wish.
So, the right title would be "[FIXED - To Be Released]...", or something like that.
Plus, I think we'll move the topic in the "Bug Archive" forum at the end :)

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby coolstream » Thu Sep 03, 2009 3:11 pm

Good point, Dolu. I'll not tempt fate but wait until it makes it to the release version ;)

I hunted for the option to change the title of the original post but must have been looking too hard. I know it's there for the future though!
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Next

Return to Bug Archive