Help Please!!!! Forgotten how to do this lol

If you're experiencing any problems or issues with TViXiE, please discuss them here.

Help Please!!!! Forgotten how to do this lol

Postby Draconis » Sun Nov 10, 2013 11:06 pm

Hi all,
Haven't updated my Tvix drives for a while but today I decided to change my Genre folder pictures.
And now I'm in a mess!!!!

My folders are Action, Sci-fi etc and used to work fine until I changed the Folder.jpg to a new image, initially it still showed the old image which I found came from the icon file so I deleted the icon file and now I am back to white folders with no pretty images (all my films are fine btw covers etc)

So how to I get my genre folders to display the pictures? as I have been trying for hours now and am pulling my hair out!

I have been scanning forum and found a post that said create folder with Tvixie but can't seem to find a create folder option anywhere (and tbh don't remember doing that before)
*Edit
Also noticed that most of the covers that I have put on recently are narrower than they should be ie black bands on left and right of each cover??????

Please help

Cheers

Mark
Draconis

Share On:

Re: Help Please!!!! Forgotten how to do this lol

Postby Draconis » Sat Nov 16, 2013 1:10 pm

Anyone gonna help?????

Pretty please???
Draconis

Re: Help Please!!!! Forgotten how to do this lol

Postby coolstream » Tue Nov 26, 2013 3:58 am

Hi there. The problem with 'skinny' icons may well be due to TViX thinking it is in a generic or music folder (therefore displaying square icons - and turning your rectangles to rectangles with automatic black edges to make the icons square).

Have you checked that your access to the main folder displays a folder called video or any of the default TViX folders?

re your folder icons,
1 are they named folder.jpg/folder.png?
2 is folder view activated? (look for a file called icon.tvix in the folder where the folders are)

Hopefully this will be enough to get you back up and running ;)
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Return to Problems/Issues