Tvixie can't find cast and director info

If you're experiencing any problems or issues with TViXiE, please discuss them here.

Tvixie can't find cast and director info

Postby REX » Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:26 pm

Any help?
REX

Share On:

Re: Tvixie can't find cast and director info

Postby joma » Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:46 pm

Hello,
Are you using IMDB provider? If so I have just fixed it, please refer to this page for more information.
http://www.tvixie.com/viewtopic.php?t=3044&f=9

If you're using another provider which don't work as expected please type the name of it so I know which one I need to fix.

/joma
To help continue the development and support of TViXiE please consider donating to the project - Click to Donate
joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Fix confirmed plus a request.

Postby coolstream » Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:56 am

Nice job, joma! I can confirm that IMDb is fixed for now ;)

One discrepency I've just noticed:
Attempting to Scrape for 'The Sunset Limited' but in the 'Select the movies you want to update' window, the Title is truncated to 'The Sunset'. I manually edit this to the correct title and proceed with the scrape. After a while, TViXiE finds no results with IMDb as the provider.

I am really pleased that using IMDb is scraping the movie certification rating. I have one huge ask though:
When no rating is available for UK, there is quite often a rating for Ireland. Since these values are often interchangeable, would it be too great a modification for the scrape to look for UK first and if not exist, then search for an Ireland rating?
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Return to Problems/Issues