[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Movie Templates for version 0.9.8.0 and newer.

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby Axel Foley » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:41 am

Way to go Coolstream, I will definitely use Peggie v3, after some minor tweaks (the original title font mainly).

Thank you very much for your precious work. :D
Axel Foley

Share On:

Postby coolstream » Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:47 am

Thanks, Axel. I'm glad you like it! :)
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby MrHelpman24 » Tue Dec 01, 2009 12:36 pm

MrHelpman24

Postby coolstream » Tue Dec 01, 2009 2:20 pm

You are very welcome, MrHelpman24! :)

Any suggestions on how PEGGIE could be improved would be gratefully appreciated.

NOTE: PEGGIE already includes some features which will hopefully be able to be activated with the next release of TViXiE ;)
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Mithriler » Wed Dec 02, 2009 11:30 am

This is my first post, and i must say TViXie is a fantastic piece of soft. Thx all for this job.

Second thing i Must say, is that this template is exquiside in all three versions, and is doing a great job in conjunction with your batch tool (i'm using irfanview portable - without installation- and all i've had to do is put its path in the batch file to work peacefully).

i'm using your PEGGIE V3 but i would like to do one more thing; use your template with my BluRay movies (and all HD movies, don't worry about BR or HDDVD or mkv), ... but would like to use my own "PEGGIE V3 - dvix" for my SD movies.

I've duplicated the template in template/movie folder and try "template editor" to put my transparent case in your BlueRay cover, but no clue how to do it. can you explain how could i do that?

The images i wan't to add, are added in this post.

Thx a lot in advance.
Attachments
folderdvixbottom.png
This one for PEGGIE V3 - Dvixbottom
folderdvixbottom.png (18.17 KiB) Viewed 6700 times
folderdvixtop.png
This one for PEGGIE V3 - Dvixtop
folderdvixtop.png (17.91 KiB) Viewed 6700 times
Mithriler

Postby xnr » Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:01 pm

xnr

Postby coolstream » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:18 pm

Hi Mithriler and welcome to TViXiE forum!

Thanks for your comments and suggestions.

xnr has saved me some time in writing a detailed reply while I was working on the new template for you.

You have already created your covers as PNG, so no problem there for you! The PNG has to be resized and drastically moved to the left to allow for the large transparent border around it, and I also resized the 'cover' so that it would fit better into the cover area that is in the PNG.

This is the result I have come up with. If this is what you are looking for, I will make it available for download :)
PEGGIE4.jpg
PEGGIE4.jpg (129.37 KiB) Viewed 6692 times
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Mithriler » Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:59 pm

Mithriler

Postby Mithriler » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:01 pm

Mithriler

Postby coolstream » Wed Dec 02, 2009 3:11 pm

Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Templates