Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Movie Templates for version 0.9.8.0 and newer.

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby Mithriler » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:13 pm

lol, .....

Maybe this one?

    CORRECT ANSWER REMOVED
    ANYONE ELSE WANT TO 'PLAY'?
I hope so, ....

wayting your sentence
Mithriler
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Share On:

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby coolstream » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:00 pm

Well done, Mithriler! I have sent you a PM with a link to the template. ;)

I will keep this game running for 24 hours, so if anyone wants a sneak trial, send me a PM with your answer.

Have fun! ;)
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby Mithriler » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:51 pm

coolstream wrote:Well done, Mithriler! I have sent you a PM with a link to the template. ;)

I will keep this game running for 24 hours, so if anyone wants a sneak trial, send me a PM with your answer.

Have fun! ;)



yeah!, .... thx a lot for fun and for templates.
Mithriler
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:46 pm

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby Axel Foley » Thu Dec 03, 2009 12:00 am

coolstream wrote:No problem ;)

I'm in a playful mood, so answer this question and I'll upload the template...

Name the movie
Don't ever fuck with me.
Don't ever lie to me...
...disrespect me, underestimate me.
If you do, your life becomes a raging sea.
But come to me like a man...
...with your eyes open, head up, hand out...
...then I become more than a friend,
more than a shoulder.
I become the expediter of your dreams.


Good Luck! ;)


ImageAnswer.jpg
a visual hint...;)
ImageAnswer.jpg (72.86 KiB) Viewed 6401 times
Axel Foley
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 399
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2008 12:05 am
Location: Rome, Italy

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby coolstream » Thu Dec 03, 2009 3:17 pm

PEGGIE v4 for DiVX now added to the main post!
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: Scotland

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby Solros » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:16 pm

I'm having some trouble, my TV don't display the whole image:
LINK:
http://pici.se/pictures/drAVRqjRM.jpg

See how it cuts of after "directed by" and the whole cover isn't shown either.
Using 720p as output mode.
Any ideas? :/
Solros
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby xnr » Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:20 pm

Solros wrote:I'm having some trouble, my TV don't display the whole image:
LINK:
http://pici.se/pictures/drAVRqjRM.jpg

See how it cuts of after "directed by" and the whole cover isn't shown either.
Using 720p as output mode.
Any ideas? :/


Looks strange, have you tried opening the picture on the computer? Whats the size of it, and does it display normal?

And just a tip, update firmware so you get rid of the icons at the top ;)
xnr
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby Solros » Sun Dec 06, 2009 3:58 pm

xnr wrote:
Solros wrote:I'm having some trouble, my TV don't display the whole image:
LINK:
http://pici.se/pictures/drAVRqjRM.jpg

See how it cuts of after "directed by" and the whole cover isn't shown either.
Using 720p as output mode.
Any ideas? :/


Looks strange, have you tried opening the picture on the computer? Whats the size of it, and does it display normal?

And just a tip, update firmware so you get rid of the icons at the top ;)


It's the same without fanart.
Other templates work fine :/
Solros
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Dec 06, 2009 12:14 pm

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby xnr » Sun Dec 06, 2009 4:04 pm

Solros wrote:It's the same without fanart.
Other templates work fine :/


Have you set what kind of model you have in tvixie options?
xnr
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:25 pm

Re: Movie Template PEGGIE (with fanart)!

Postby coolstream » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:32 pm

That small degree of 'zoom' looks like overscan to me.

fanart.jpg
add this to a movie folder and run PEGGIE. Now view the result on your TV ;)
fanart.jpg (362.36 KiB) Viewed 6340 times


Now check your TV settings and look for something like Overscan or Autozoom and make sure they are switched off.

I hope this helps!
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 1460
Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2009 8:11 pm
Location: Scotland

PreviousNext

Return to Movie Templates

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest