[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - Music Templates

Music Templates

Music Templates for version 0.9.8.0 and newer.

Music Templates

Postby Hoggeman » Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Hoggeman is back.
Musik.jpg
Musik.jpg (19.43 KiB) Viewed 10785 times
Attachments
Hoggeman 720p Musik.rar
(133.99 KiB) Downloaded 1363 times
Hoggeman

Share On:

Re: Music Templates

Postby frano » Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:20 pm

plese tell me, how can i use this yours tamplete for tvixie, to get music information.
in my tvixie, when i work with music files, there is no one tamplate to use, so tvixie dont work.
i download your tamplate and put it in the C:, tvixie, templates, music (where is one more template Standard 720p) but in Tvixie, when i need to choose the template, there is no one to use.
i work this to produce the musin on Mede8er.

please tell me how it works and have you some templates for Mede8er.

thanks.
frano

Postby frano » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:07 pm

when i seek informatin for the music album, tvixie shows the window with warning:
Unhendled exception has occured in your application....
Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less then the size of collection.
Parametear name: Index.

how can i solve this problem ?
frano

Postby coolstream » Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:12 pm

frano, both the standard and Hoggeman templates are 720p. Mede8er requires a 1080p template, therefore when you try to find a music template with Mede8er selected, you won't see any available templates.

You will have to either create your own or edit one of the templates.
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby ThumbGen » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:21 pm

ThumbGen

Return to Music Templates