[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - Not working with Tvix HD N1

Not working with Tvix HD N1

All about TVIX 6500/7000 : Firmware, How to, ...

Not working with Tvix HD N1

Postby ShadowJRJ » Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:53 pm

Hi

Am i the only one who encounter problems using Tvixie together wit Tvix HD N1?
Divco compare the 6500 with the Hd N1 so thought that it wouldn't prove any problems using Tvixie. but
If i choose view by folder i shows the folder pic, but not fanart and movie info. If i choose show list, i wont show folder pic but i shows fanart and movie info.

I can't choose the Tvix HD N1 in tvixie, so can this bee the problem. Thinking that the HD N1 needs the info in another way than the rest?

Sorry for my bad English, hope you understand my problem anyway.
ShadowJRJ

Share On:

Re: Not working with Tvix HD N1

Postby coolstream » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:17 pm

Hi ShadowJRJ, welcome to tvixie forum!

Which model do you set tvixie to use?

I will try to investigate this problem for you
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Re: Not working with Tvix HD N1

Postby coolstream » Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:32 pm

According to they have posted in the Cafe HD sec tion of FAQ, you should set tvixie to 6600N.

Settings on Cafe should be File List Type: Cover Art

I do not see the options you mentioned in the manual, so perhaps check that you have

Be sure that your movies are in subfolders of "MOVIE", "movie", "Movie", "VIDEO", "video" or "Video" folder.

Good Luck! I hope this helps, and let us know how you get on ;)
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Return to TViX 6500/7000