Setup

All about TVIX 6500/7000 : Firmware, How to, ...

Setup

Postby ideliver » Sun Jan 09, 2011 7:59 pm

I have not worked on my TVIX 6500 for a few years because it always has worked great, but a few years ago I use a GUI builder for coverart and really made a mess of it.
I have four NAS systems with videos in each one, they are each in their own folder in but I never built a audio and video ts file for each folder when I used DVD shrink several years ago. So when I push play I see the information and coverart very quickly and then the movie starts.
Questions are:
Do I need to have both audio and video files for each movie to make this work, how can I add them now to all my movies in retrospect easily?
I also use a PC to play movies with an old program called Meedio, I had always used Netflix for coverart but it was sized wrong for the GUI builder so I have a bunch of little coverart now on my Meedio after I ran GUI builder. My movie folders it seems to reads the smaller sized coverart from the GUI builder first and would like just one coverart for both systems that would work.
Lastly exactly how can I just merge all four of my NAS video folders into one to have all my movies show as one large folder and be in alphabetical order vs go to each Nas to open it indiviually to see its movies. Detail instructions would be helpful of how to do this.

thank you in advance.
ideliver

Share On:

Re: Setup

Postby ideliver » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:20 pm

Can anyone help with this question?

Thanks
ideliver

Return to TViX 6500/7000