[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - can not see the movie info

can not see the movie info

All about TVIX 6500/7000 : Firmware, How to, ...

can not see the movie info

Postby tsrros » Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:03 pm

Hi there
Wy can i not se the movie information fore my movies when they are on an eksternal harddrive conected in the usb port. i can only see the cover of the folder in the main side, When i open the folder fore an movie there is no movie information. only when im on the main harddrive of the tvix i can see the movie information of each movie.

Kind regards
Torben Rose
Denmark
tsrros

Share On:

Re: can not see the movie info

Postby coolstream » Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:49 am

Hi Torben.

Have you checked that tvix.jpg and folder.jpg are being written to the external USB?

That's probably the best way for me to beigin to assist ;)
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby tsrros » Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:31 pm

Hi Coolstream
How do i check that. in every folder there is an tvix.jpg and folder.jpg but how do i check if it is written to the usb
Kind Regards Torben Rose
tsrros

Postby coolstream » Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:03 am

Hi. When you open a processed movie folder with TViXiE, you should see the following files listed:

the movie itself
fanart.tvixie
folder.jpg
MovieInfo.tvixie
tvix.jpg

If they are not there, we have a point to work from.

If the files are listed but the tvix.jpg and folder.jpg are not being displayed on your TV, access the folder with your PC and check the file sizes and report back.

When you access the external drive from TViXiE, what protocol do you use (ftp, smb)?

I have other questions, but let's stick to these ones to start with.
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby tsrros » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:41 pm

hi again
When i open a movie on my eksternal harddrive from the tvix i only se the movie file. all the files that you discribe

the movie itself
fanart.tvixie
folder.jpg
MovieInfo.tvixie
tvix.jpg
is in the folder but i cant se them, only when i connect the harddrive to my pc. the file sizes are

the movie itself = 4.36Gb
fanart.tvixie =121 Kb
folder.jpg = 9.7 Kb
MovieInfo.tvixie 3.2 Kb
tvix.jpg = 187 Kb

Im Not sure about the protocol ftp/smb, Where do i see that?????
I can see that under Network settings i have something called FTP ID/PW
and there it says tvixftp/202185
and under settings in file list type i have media libary off/ Cover Art on
Kind regards
tsrros

Postby coolstream » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:27 pm

Attachments
UJ2.jpg
COVER ART is the important setting!
UJ2.jpg (30.61 KiB) Viewed 9378 times
UJ1.jpg
UJ1.jpg (5.46 KiB) Viewed 9378 times
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby coolstream » Mon Sep 17, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi again. Looking at your last reply again, I remember that I meant to ask you which FW version you are running on TViX.
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby tsrros » Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:38 am

Hi coolstream
Thanks a lot for your help. i have solved my problem. it vas the root folder name that was wrong. when i change it to Movie instead of Børnefilm (Childrens movies) it all worked.
So many thanks fore your great support.

Kind regards
Torben Rose
Denmark
tsrros

Postby coolstream » Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:11 pm

Great news! I'm glad that you have solved the problem.

SUGGESTION:
make a folder in root\Movie called #Børnefilm and then put the childrens movie folders inside there (the # in #Børnefilm will make it jump to the top of the list (because # has lower value than alphanumeric)
N.B. Some other symbols can also be used if you need to experiment.
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby tsrros » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:56 am

Thanks alot
I will try that.
Kind regards
Torben Rose
tsrros

Return to TViX 6500/7000