Broken Tvix?

All about TVIX 6500/7000 : Firmware, How to, ...

Broken Tvix?

Postby shaggiii » Thu Jun 30, 2011 6:14 pm

it happend some time ago but I have just started to try and fix my tvix. Well anyways the problem is eachtime I start my tvix nowadays it starts like normal with "booting" but after that the following text comes up "Waiting ..." "waiting..." "chk HDD" so my first thought was ok the hardrive must be broken.

So I have bought a new hardrive for my tvix but since it aint installed with any firmware it still sais the same thing "wait ...." etc etc so is there any way I can to install the firmware on my hardrive while I have the harddrve in my computer?

If it isnt the hardrive that has broken down do you have any ideas of what the problem could be? Becaus I cant enter any menus at all, it only sais check hdd and I cant press any buttoms or anythin that helps to get back or forth...

Any help would be greatly appreaviated
shaggiii

Share On:

Re: Broken Tvix?

Postby joma » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:17 pm

Hi,
Which model do you have?
Have you tried to boot it without having a HDD installed? ...TViX players should boot fine without a hard-drive.
/joma
To help continue the development and support of TViXiE please consider donating to the project - Click to Donate
joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Return to TViX 6500/7000