[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - No Movie info at all

No Movie info at all

All about TVIX 6500/7000 : Firmware, How to, ...

No Movie info at all

Postby Helo » Wed Feb 10, 2010 5:50 pm

Hi!

Just installed Tvixie and got most of it working on my 6500 (FW 1.5.16). I have the Icons, and if I click them I get the Back(preview)Play list at the top. The missing part is the information and background picture below. I have the folder.jpg, front_cover.tvixie nad MovieInfo.tvixie files in the folder with the movie file.

What am I doing wrong?

/Helo
Helo

Share On:

Re: No Movie info at all

Postby coolstream » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:16 pm

From what you say, you appear to have no tvix.jpg (this is the final file that is created by TViXiE and contains all the info you say is missing).

Since you have the .tvixie files there, TViXie is abviously managing to access the folder, so can you tell us what template you are trying to apply and whether you have tried to modify it in any way.

Any information you think is relevant would be greatly appreciated.
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Helo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:26 am

Correct, the tvix.jpg is not there. I'm using the "Standard 720p (Swedish)" template.

Is there a log where I could find error messages?
Helo

Postby joma » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:46 am

joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Postby Helo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 6:11 pm

Helo

Postby coolstream » Sun Feb 14, 2010 7:54 pm

Helo, instead of using ftp, can you try UNC instead?

e.g.
UNCbrowse.JPG
UNCbrowse.JPG (30.07 KiB) Viewed 7042 times
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby Helo » Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:49 pm

What is UNC?
Helo

Postby Axel Foley » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:36 pm

It means Unified Naming Convention; more simply, it's when you access a share/directory by using the following syntax: \\server\share\directory
Axel Foley

Postby Helo » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:32 pm

Well, I mapped a drive via SMB and then accessed i locally. Now it seams to generate the tvix.jpg file. Thanks for all the help!
Helo

Postby coolstream » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:16 pm

Sorry Helo, I thought the \\192.168.0.12\video\ in the illustration from TViXiE setup I provided would have made it clear enough for you :oops:
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Return to TViX 6500/7000