[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - "Safe removal" with LaurentG, how?!

"Safe removal" with LaurentG, how?!

All about WD TV HD Media Player : Firmware, How to, ...

"Safe removal" with LaurentG, how?!

Postby dannyboyswe » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 pm

Hello!

I followed sorunsal amazing guide on how to fix movieinfo with fanart as wallpaper in each folder (viewtopic.php?f=33&t=879).
Everything works perfect, except when I need to use "safe removal" on my hdd with movies.

Everytime I try, I just get the "spinning loading"-thingy... and nothing else happends :(

So... what I wonder now is if there's an alternative way to use "safe removal"?

Would powering off WDTV from the remote and then removing the USB to my HDD work?

I'm sooo scared that I will damage my hdd everytime I have to pull the powercord to the hdd when nothing happends when I try "safe removal"...

Please help!!!
dannyboyswe

Share On:

Re: "Safe removal" with LaurentG, how?!

Postby draven1968 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 am

The wdtvforum would be a better place to ask this question.

Anyways here's the answer, read the blue text at the bottom of this post.

http://wdtvforum.com/main/index.php?top ... 0#msg28600
draven1968

Postby sorunsal » Sun Mar 14, 2010 11:41 am

I did not know that. I updated the wdxltv+laurentg combination in the guide with evenosd.app.bin version 1.70. Now it must be OK. Same behavior was also in ext3boot version. Users must download eventosd version 1.70 from that link:
sorunsal
Major Contributor

Postby dannyboyswe » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:13 am

Switching to 1.70 solved it!
Thank you!!!
dannyboyswe

Return to WD TV HD Media Player