[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - How to use on WD TV HD..

How to use on WD TV HD..

All about WD TV HD Media Player : Firmware, How to, ...

How to use on WD TV HD..

Postby dbleliev » Sat Nov 21, 2009 11:53 am

This is probably the most stupid question that you guys ever had to answer but:

How do i get the screen with movie information to show on my tv with my WD TV HD. I don't have a button to open the page (at least i think).

Or is the only benefit for me that i can see this on my computer and that i can see the folder pictures on my WD TV HD?

Have been looking for hours now but can't seem to find my answers.
dbleliev

Share On:

Re: How to use on WD TV HD..

Postby coolstream » Sat Nov 21, 2009 9:01 pm

Hi dbleliev and welcome to TViXiE forum,

What have you done so far?
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby dontimothy@gmail.com » Sat Mar 06, 2010 9:46 pm

I second the question... i´ve been getting TViXIE to find the covers and info but this is not shown on the WD HD media player. I think I´ve had the media player, but how does one know for sure?
dontimothy@gmail.com

Postby sorunsal » Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:11 pm

Did you apply the steps in this thread:
sorunsal
Major Contributor

Return to WD TV HD Media Player