[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - NEED SOME HELP

NEED SOME HELP

All about WD TV HD Media Player : Firmware, How to, ...

NEED SOME HELP

Postby ange » Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:39 am

I just ran tvixe on my wdtv player and all i get is the picture in the folder but no movie info
I did install all the movie info when i ran tvixie
is there some some software update that i'm supposed to install on my wdtv player or my hard drive
Thanks
ange

Share On:

Re: NEED SOME HELP

Postby coolstream » Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:25 am

Hi ange and welcome to TViXiE forum.

I am moving your request to the section so that we can hopefully work together to get an answer to this.
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby skar » Thu Dec 17, 2009 12:10 am

Ange,

You are running WDTV and not the WDTV Live?

Are you using the standard firmware or a homebrew/bespoke firmware?
skar

Postby ange » Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:49 am

Im running wdtv with the latest wd flash
ange

Postby skar » Mon Dec 21, 2009 6:19 pm

The movie background information only is available if you use the homebrew firmware and an OSD like Lillibabe.

http://b-rad.cc/1036/wdlxtv-enhanced-wd ... e-0-5-8-1/ Which is firmware for the WDTV, NOT the WDTV Live.

Now if you are clueless on what this all means, then you need to spend time reading up on what you are going to have to do to achieve this on your WDTV.

http://wdtvhd.com/index.php?showforum=30
skar

Return to WD TV HD Media Player