[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - MyMovieProvider (v2.1) / 2009-08-13

MyMovieProvider (v2.1) / 2009-08-13

All obsolete posts about providers.

Re: MyMovieProvider (v2.0.6) / 2009-06-24

Postby Dolu » Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:38 pm

Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Share On:

Postby rambo4ever » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:55 am

Hi!

If there is only one match then the page goes directly to the movie page, however if there are several hits (e.g. same name, different parts) then I get a list instead. Now I need to get one link from the direct hit and get several from the list. Everything works, however it looks like I'm unable to set up the right regexp to get the righ Link and Title strings. In fact I get more than I need.. It would be so easy to make a test first using a regexp then separate the two branches...

Are you using C++ or c#? Would it be possible to get the source code for a general provider dll?

Regards,
R4E
rambo4ever

Postby Dolu » Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Hi,

I know that regexp is not the easy part of the configuration file. Do you work with "Expresso"?
If you need some help, do not hesitate to ask.

Tvixie is in C#, but I work with vb.net :mrgreen:

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby rambo4ever » Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:24 pm

Hi!

Yes, I use Espesso. Great tool, I have not known it before. So my question is: I would like to check whether the given page is a list or a direct hit. Based on this fact I should use different regexps to get the links. I have a string, lets say a. If a presents somewhere in the top of the page, then I get the link usign regexpb, and if not, then I should use regexp c to get the links. I can not merge b and c, because c gives false links if a presents. So, how to construct the regexp covering a,b,c?

Regards,
R4E
rambo4ever

Postby Dolu » Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:49 am

Hello,

The "MyMovieProvider" library already does check if the result page is a list or a direct hit.
If there's no match with <SearchUrls>/<Search>/<RegExp>, it tries the <RegExp_Title> to see if there's one match.

Did you see the PM I sent you?

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby rambo4ever » Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:28 pm

Hi!

My problem is that there is a match, but it could be direct or a list as well. I can tell which one is it if I look into the page. I received your PM just now, thanks.

Regards,
R4E
rambo4ever

Re: MyMovieProvider (v2.0.10) / 2009-07-16

Postby Dolu » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:46 pm

New release available.
It fixes a bug within the title test, which can exclude some movies in result list.

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Re: MyMovieProvider (v2.1) / 2009-08-13

Postby Dolu » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:20 pm

Hello,

New release available :

~ Fixed: now removes correctly unreadable characters at the end of the plot
~ Fixed: added a test to check if retrieved cover is an image (pb encountered with MyMovies.it).
~ Some changes related to version managment (visible through ProviderUpdater), that's why we're going on "2.1".
+ Added "Version" variable in xml configuration file.

The new "Version" changes will be followed by a release of "ProviderUpdater". It should allow to better manage versions within xml configuration files.

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby pildo » Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:10 pm

great!!!
pildo

Postby Motaboy23 » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:14 pm

Motaboy23

PreviousNext