[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - MyMovieProvider (v2.1) / 2009-08-13

MyMovieProvider (v2.1) / 2009-08-13

All obsolete posts about providers.

Re: MyMovieProvider (v2.1) / 2009-08-13

Postby Axel Foley » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:28 am

Axel Foley

Share On:

Postby Motaboy23 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:59 am

Motaboy23

Postby Axel Foley » Mon Aug 31, 2009 2:25 am

Good, I'm happy you solved the problem now. :)

When I wrote URL-encoding I was referring exactly to what you said: masking the & with &amp. ;)

Don't worry about the difficulty...I hate regexps too...Dolu tried to push me into them...but it's not for me, they're very powerful but not very intuitive, like the Perl language...:D

We're lucky that there's Dolu around here ;)

If you manage to make that provider work, don't forget to share your .ini with us so we can release it officially. :)

Thanks.
Axel Foley

Postby Dolu » Mon Aug 31, 2009 9:42 am

I guess I have nothing more to say :D

Axel, I wouldn't have done better, you're the man ;)

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby Motaboy23 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:58 pm

Motaboy23

Postby Dolu » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:23 pm

The first thing you can do to have more details about what happens, is to add the line below at the end of your file :

<TitleEncoding>utf-8</TitleEncoding>
<ContentEncoding>utf-8</ContentEncoding>
<Debug>true</Debug>
</MyMPConfig>

It should create a log file in the "Providers" folder where you can get more information :)

By the way, I'll do the same on my side and I'll keep you informed :)

Dolu ;)
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby Dolu » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:57 pm

Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby Motaboy23 » Mon Aug 31, 2009 7:15 pm

Motaboy23

Postby Dolu » Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:09 am

Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby Motaboy23 » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:03 pm

Hi there,

what I want TViXie to do is to take the Movie Plot from a different location than Genre, Runtime, Originaltitle...I guess it should not be that difficult since it's the same variables just that they are taken from a different provider. Like you said the "filmstarts.de" plugin already gathers genre, runtime and so on but the program discards them in favor of the infos taken by the "plot provider". Can't this be changed? If it is only possible with a new .dll I would try. I am not really into programming, but I think I will find out how little skills I really have :).
Since I just want to change the order of retrieving infos in some way, would it be possible I could use your source for the MyMovieProvider and try to modificate it ?
Thanks for your help.
Bye
Motaboy23

PreviousNext

Return to Providers