[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - I have problems loading .srt files on my 6600

I have problems loading .srt files on my 6600

All about TVIX 66xx, N1 and S1: Firmware, How to, ...

Re: I have problems loading .srt files on my 6600

Postby Richard » Thu May 05, 2011 11:28 pm

Same thing happens, on both Tvixes.
Older x264 works like a charm but the newer ones fail.
Some of them i only get the sound when i play them and listening to a movie isnt exactly what i want.
Richard

Share On:

Postby Ozzy » Fri May 06, 2011 8:22 am

Ozzy
Major Contributor

Postby Richard » Sun May 08, 2011 9:28 pm

The strange thing here is that it loads older x264 without any problems, with subs and all.
If i play a film e.g Indiana Jones it works like a charm, but when i try e.g The Green Hornet or Tangled it fails.
So you see, older works, newer fails.

Scratching my head till i bleed here.....
Richard

Postby BiTeMeNoW » Sat May 14, 2011 12:26 pm

HI, I dont own a 6600 but only a 6500.

I have some questions:
1) the files that works are avi or mkv ?
2) if mkv, are the subs in the main file or external ?
3) the files where the subs are not working, are they avi or mkv ?
4) if mkv, are the subs in the main file or external ?
5) if external file, are they the same type or version if you look into with a notepad ?
6) if in the main file (mkv) have looked with mkvmerge if the settings are the same ?

Greets
BMN
BiTeMeNoW

Postby Richard » Wed May 18, 2011 9:49 am

All film files are mkv
All subs files are srt
All srt files are named the same as the mkv.
All mkv with the belonging srt are put in seperate folders

Like ive staded previously, everything works like a charm and VLC plays the files without any problems at all.
Richard

Postby BiTeMeNoW » Wed May 18, 2011 10:06 pm

What about point 5?

if look in a .srt file that is not working and in one that would work, are there technical differences?

may be you should try to mix up the srt with mkvmerge. I dont understand why with a mkv the srt is outside the main file ...
BiTeMeNoW

Postby Richard » Wed May 18, 2011 10:54 pm

I cant answer the point 5 at the moment as my neighbour borrowed a TViX from me with the hdd containing the problem files on it.
Ill come back later with the answer to your question.
Richard

Previous

Return to TViX 66xx/N1/S1