How should files and folders be named....

All about TVIX 66xx, N1 and S1: Firmware, How to, ...

How should files and folders be named....

Postby jollster101 » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:33 am

Hi all,

I have recently decided enough is enough with my allegiance to Windows Media Centers and so have opted for what I hope is a more reliable option.......the TVIX Slim S1 Duo PVR.

I have been using Mediabrowser as part of media center and as a result have got my files named in the way that Mediabrowser expects. I have been looking on the forum about how files and folders should be named but havent been able to find much info on it.

I have a few TV Shows (Top Gear being the big one as I have 16 seasons) but am struggling to get TVIXIE to process the TV shows. Could I please ask for your help in pointing me in the right direction as to how I should have the folders and episodes named so that TVIXIE can process them?

Currently I have Top Gear > Season 1 (separate folders through to Season 16) and then however many episodes were in that season. I am trying to use the Peggie+TV template in listing view to display the episodes in each season.

However when I tried to use TVIXIE it come back with very little. I think this is because of the way my files were named from their Mediabrowser days. I have thetvdb as the provider but it doesnt come back with much. I presume I need to have the folders laid out in a specific way but am not sure what that needs to be.

Can anybody help me with how TVIXIE expects the folders and files to be seen?

Any help would be appreciated.

With thanks
jollster101

Share On:

Return to TViX 66xx/N1/S1