Babylon A.D. new template with genre,sound-img-media UPDATED

Movie Templates for version 1.3.1 and newer.

Babylon A.D. new template with genre,sound-img-media UPDATED

Postby c3r34l_k1ll4 » Sat May 28, 2011 12:31 pm

NEW UPGRADE!!!!!

Dear all,
i've created a new 1080p full HD theme.
When you use a Dvico S1, N1 or 6600 Series go to c:\ Program Files \ TViX, and open "models.xml" with editor. Change "Width" to "1920" and "Height" to "1080" for your player.
This is my first so I hope that you like it.
I'm italian, sorry for my poor english.
I've created 2 version, italian and english, but inside the folder "source" there's the .psd source file to localize this template in more language.

These are the screenshots:

ITALIAN VERSION:

ENGLISH VERSION:

Genre, video_format, video_codec, video_resolution, audio_codec, audio_channel, aspect_ratio, fps and languages are represented as images thanks to the news introduced in the last version of tvixie (1.3.3).

To localize in a new language these are the steps to do:
1. copy the true type font in your path-->c:\windows\fonts or by double click on the ttf and click install
2. open the template.psd with adobe photoshop and change this values: COUNTRY, YEAR, DURATION and RATING save as template.png with transparency in the new template folder.
3. open the ciak_genre.psd with adobe photoshop and change the value GENRE. After that open the folder genre and create a single image from each one of the genre inside that folder. Put any genre in the specific folder and rename it as folder.png.

When you create a new localization, please upload the file .zip or .rar in this thread.

Languages are represented as button flags. If your language isn't represented, just open with notepad MovieInfo.tvixie in your movie folder and read the abbreviation for your language.

Code: Select all
<AudioStream>
        <Format>DTS</Format>
        <Codec>DTS</Codec>
        <Channels>6</Channels>
        <Language>it</Language>
        <BitRate>1 510 Kbps</BitRate>
        <BitDepth>24 bits</BitDepth>
        <SamplingRate>48.0 KHz</SamplingRate>
        <FormatProfile />
      </AudioStream>

i.e. mine is "it". Open the flag folder in the template folder, search your language and change the name of the flags. Norway.png --> no.png so could match xml file. Same behaviour for video_format and video_codec. Unfortunately i don't know all abbreviation for this file. If Joma can help me, I could make another rel of my templates. I need all abbreviations for video_format, video_codec, video_resolution, audio_codec and languages. Thank in advance.

I hope you'll enjoy. I'm opened to any comment. Thanks in advance.

ITALIAN VERSION:
Babylon A.D. Ita.rar
Babylon A.D. 1080p ITA
(8.38 MiB) Downloaded 390 times

ENGLISH VERSION:
Babylon A.D. Eng.rar
Babylon A.D. 1080p ENG
(7.11 MiB) Downloaded 622 times

If you need help to make a flag of one of the movie specs and you don't have photoshop, please reply me with the kind of spec and the abbreviation. I'll made the flag for you!

rio_eng.jpg
Rio
rio_eng.jpg (1.4 MiB) Viewed 8037 times
Last edited by c3r34l_k1ll4 on Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.
c3r34l_k1ll4

Share On:

Re: Babylon A.D. new template with genre, sound-image-media

Postby joma » Sun May 29, 2011 8:43 am

sweet! ;)
To help continue the development and support of TViXiE please consider donating to the project - Click to Donate
joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: Babylon A.D. new template with genre, sound-image-media

Postby c3r34l_k1ll4 » Sun May 29, 2011 1:19 pm

joma wrote:sweet! ;)

Thank you joma. Now i'm working to fix a little bug in audio format. After I'll put a new version eng and ita.
Just a question. Is there anybody who knows if there's a variable to represent aspect ratio and fps?
Because if there's i'll put aspect ratio and fps in images near the media type...

Is it possible?
c3r34l_k1ll4

Re: Babylon A.D. new template with genre,sound-img-media UPD

Postby elwiz » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:01 am

Thanks...

I did a minor modifcation to your template and used your exellent instructions to make an icelandic version.

I am curious to see if any icelanders are using this site but I don´t think many will download this version. ;-)

Attachments
Babylon A.D. Ice.rar
Babylon A.D. template translated to icelandic
(2.54 MiB) Downloaded 356 times
elwiz

Postby c3r34l_k1ll4 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 3:30 pm

elwiz wrote:Thanks...

I did a minor modifcation to your template and used your exellent instructions to make an icelandic version.

I am curious to see if any icelanders are using this site but I don´t think many will download this version. ;-)

Very good job. I'm so happy that someone has been used my template to create a new localization!!!!!
c3r34l_k1ll4

Postby c3r34l_k1ll4 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 11:00 am

New great update. Now with all new specs of the tvixie 1.3.3.
Enjoy it!!!!!!!
c3r34l_k1ll4

Postby tintinvn » Tue Nov 01, 2011 3:49 pm

Tks for this template. I want to ask how to show external subtitle? Tks.
tintinvn

Postby c3r34l_k1ll4 » Sat Nov 12, 2011 8:06 pm

tintinvn wrote:Tks for this template. I want to ask how to show external subtitle? Tks.

maybe is impossible to show external subtitle, because mediainfo only collect subtitle inside a matroska container, and tvixie uses xml created by mediainfo tool...
c3r34l_k1ll4

Return to Movie Templates