[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - Template Editor for TViXiE

Template Editor for TViXiE

Do you have a template to share or discuss. This is only for versions of TViXiE up to 0.9.7.0.

Template Editor for TViXiE

Postby Dolu » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:53 pm

Hello,

I've been working on a template Editor for TViXiE. I hope it will be useful for people who don't want to deal file XML syntax ;)

Beware :
This is a beta version - It is highly recommended to save frequently and to work with backup to avoid
losing data. You are warned!

Details:

With this tool you'll be able to easily create your own templates.
You can create template from scratch, but you can also open existing templates and edit them.
This version support models M-7000A, M-6500A, M-5100SH and M-4100SH.

When working with M-7000A/M-6500A models, you'll have a zoom ratio of 50% (to fit into your screen),
when working with M-5100SH/M-4100SH models you're in real size (100%).
Background and rating pictures are always copied in the same directory as your template.

Here are the functions available for each area :
- Move and resize
- Change font family, size and color
- Set visible or not
- Edit text
- Set text alignment
You can also set the background and rating pictures.

The "bring to front" and "send to back" buttons are only useful inside the template editor.
When in use in TViXiE, the areas are all truly transparent.

History:

# v0.1 (unreleased)
- First version
# v0.2 (unreleased)
- Better identification for selected item (done!)
- Option "Reflection" for cover (done!)
- Text alignment (done!)
# v0.3 (first release)
- M-5100A and M-4100A models compatibility (done!)

To submit bugs or requests, please use this thread.

Last edited by Dolu on Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Share On:

Re: Template Editor for TViXiE

Postby cyberbob » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:37 am

nice i will try it tonight

thanks
cyberbob

Postby Axel Foley » Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:55 pm

Dolu,

I'm trying editing the templates but I have a question: is there a list of variables I can use inside the template?

For example: we have (OriginalTitle) as the title of the movie, but as I asked you in the mymovies.it thread, I'd like to create 2 fields, Title and OriginalTitle.

I'd like to know if we have these 2 different variables available and if we catch this info with the movie info providers.

It'd be nice to know what variables we have available in order to do a nice template...:)

Thanks again for your work...;)
Axel Foley

Postby Dolu » Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:18 am

Hello Axel ;)

All I know about variables is what I've guessed from the "Standard" templates.
Inside the Template Editor you have 2 different labels, "Title" and "OriginalTitle". For both, you can set the text value.
The value "%TEXT%" seems to refer to the content of the corresponding label.
If you want to put the original title between parenthesis, you can set its value to "(%TEXT%)".
Dolu
Team Member
Team Member

Postby Axel Foley » Sun Nov 02, 2008 3:39 pm

Dolu...I know you're busy with the movie providers, but a good editor at this point would be needed...

What are your plans for this project?

Thanks for all you do, obviously...:)
Axel Foley

Postby shiki » Sun Nov 23, 2008 11:18 pm

Hello

What about a new editor with the cast & director options?
shiki

Postby Axel Foley » Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Axel Foley

Postby vbova27 » Thu Jan 22, 2009 12:05 am

If I wanted to create a "comedy" genre inside of my movies folder, how would I set it up so that the comedy would be an actual icon?

Greatly appreciated.

Vincent
vbova27

Return to Templates