Donation Benefits

News about TViXiE. New versions, what is currently being done etc.

Donation Benefits

Postby joma » Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:13 pm

Hi all,
I want to start with thanking everyone of you that have donated to the TViXiE project, it helps me paying the web hosting fee, feel motivated to continue development adding new features to TViXiE and to continue supporting you in the forum/mail.
TViXiE is still a hobby project that is being worked on during our free time and since the project is growing quite fast right now we have to spend more and more of our free time supporting/developing it.

As it is now with TViXiE supporting more and more media player devices I hope that donations coming in would help us buy at least one copy of each device that TViXiE supports. If we’re able to do that we will be able to provide better support and better working versions of TViXiE since we will be able to test new versions on each device before a new version is released.

Starting on January 1st 2010 there will be some benefits when donating $20 or more.

You will be able to:
* beta test new releases, there's already a beta available of the upcoming v1.3.2 :)
* get access to the new releases before everyone else

A mail will go out to those who have donated $20 within a week after the donation has been made with more information regarding the benefits.

Regards Mathias
To help continue the development and support of TViXiE please consider donating to the project - Click to Donate
joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Share On:

Re: Donation Benefits

Postby fdt » Mon Feb 01, 2010 7:10 pm

Hi Joma,

As I have already given 20$ in the past, I would like to know if all old "20$ or more" TViXie donators will be eligible to get these benefits as well.

Thanks,

FDT
Last edited by fdt on Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
fdt

Postby Axel Foley » Mon Feb 01, 2010 11:13 pm

FDT,

I didn't ask joma yet, but I would bet on the fact that the "old >$20 donators" will be included. :)

Obviously I could lose the bet...;)
Axel Foley

Postby joma » Wed Feb 03, 2010 11:07 am

fdt wrote:As I have already given 20$ in the past, I would like to know if all old "20$ or more" TViXie donators will be eligible to get these benefits as well.

Hi,
Yes, a mail will soon go out to those who have donated $20 or more before 1st of January 2010.

Regards Mathias
To help continue the development and support of TViXiE please consider donating to the project - Click to Donate
joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Postby Axel Foley » Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:28 pm

Great..."old" donators will be happy...;)
Axel Foley

Postby LowSight » Sun Feb 07, 2010 11:41 am

Hi,...

A New Donation of 20,00$ was made yesterday for future developments of Tvixie!!!

Thank Guys for this cool piece of Software!
It helped me a lot in getting those info, and covers for the movies that i have.
Just anxious to test the new beta of tvixie,(if u will give me access to it,.. ;)

P.S. What concerns the request from one user ive'd seen on the forums here,
(about a preview feature ,button or function)

That will be a nice ,add on feature to Tvixie,...!
Maybe you can learn or get helped by looking at this soft, that does almost the same as twixie,
but is it used for oher kind of media player (still using the Realtek 128 Chip)

http://www.xtreamer.net/xtreamer/features/movie-juke-box.aspx

http://www.xtreamer.net/downloads/movie-jukebox.aspx

Hope, this will help you ,.... :P

Success further with your project!!!

LowSight /Belgium
LowSight

Postby joma » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:45 am

Hi,
TViXiE v1.3.1 Beta 2 is now available to those who have donated $20+ in the Members section.

/joma

What's new in 1.3.1:
- Changed: Renamed fanart.jpg => fanart.tvixie [joma]
- Fixed: Updated all Standard templates to get fanart from fanart.tvixie [joma]
- Fixed: Problem with not being able to apply standard templates if missing fanart.tvixie when connected via FTP or UNC [joma]
- Added: In the Movie Select Title window (select items from search), you now have the ability to only show exact title matches [joma]
- Updated: Added support for FanArt, MediaFormat, SoundFormat and Resolution to Standard 480p template [joma]
- Fixed: A new MyMP.dll version which now includes Dolu's fix regarding RegExp_Countries [joma]
- Added: MOVIE_SELECT_SHOW_EXACT_TITLE_MATCHES translation string to language files [joma]
- Added: MOVIE_COLLECTOR_STATUS_DOWNLOADING_FANART translation string to language files, it's the status message that is displayed in the "Get Movie Information" window after a user has selected the movie items that will be updated [joma]
- Fixed: Movies returned from search not containing year is not filtered out any more [joma]
- Added: Logs which model is selected during the application startup [joma]
Fixed: Searching/Downloading FanArt didn't use the "Internet Connection" settings from Tools->Options->Connection [joma]
- Updated: Italian language file [Axel Foley]
- Updated: Spanish language file [pildo]
- Added: New template variable %RUNTIME_HOURS% [joma]
- Added: New template variable %RUNTIME_MINS% [joma]
- Added: Automatically creates the "dune_folder.txt" file for Dune players, the default template for this file can be found in the Models.xml under the Dune section and can be modified to fit your needs [joma]
- Changed: Modified the standard file names for Dune to .tvix.jpg and .folder.jpg which makes them invisible in the Dune player GUI [joma]

* MIP Updates *
- Updated the KoreanMovieInfo.dll (Daum.net) [eshim]
- Updated MovieMeter.nl to return more accurate search result (not that many unrelevant titles) [joma]
- Updated Blu-ray.com is now working again [joma]
joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Postby maxblast » Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:54 pm

I am a TViXie user with my TViX 6500. But I have a Dune prime at the moment. I would love to donate if TViXie would work the same way as before with my 6500 player so without manual adjustments etc.
Is this beta working on my Dune or not yet?
Dune HDI 3.0 BD Prime / Samsung UE46B8000 / Onkyo TX-SR607 / Synology DS-409+ 4 x 1TB / DrayTek Vigor 2950 / Logitech Harmony 900
maxblast

Postby ursula1000 » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:36 am

Joma, donations did it!

This last week i have donated 7$ and 22$ tonight!. Also i have colaborated with sorunsal and his Tvixie Assistant.

Thanks for this wonderful project.

.. and also i looking forward to test new 1.3.1 ;)
ursula1000
Contributor

Postby coolstream » Thu Feb 11, 2010 2:54 pm

Thanks, ursula! Good news for you is that there is now 1.3.2 beta!!!!
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Next

Return to TViXiE News