[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4752: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4754: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4755: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4756: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3887)
TViXiE • View topic - General

General

Talk about anything concerning TViXiE.

Re: General

Postby BrazilianBro » Tue Dec 02, 2008 8:08 pm

Just got my Tvix (not installed yet), but I have TWO dumb questions...

1) all this "job" done via Tvixie must be done connected to a computer (via usb), right?! I mean, as Tvix won't connect to the web, I assume that's the only way to do that...am I right?!

2) as for searching infos about the media...it works for ISO, mkv, avi...whatever, right?!

I'll have my tvix installed by next weekend and I can't wait to starts using Tvixie. Thanx in advance, ALL.

BB
BrazilianBro

Share On:

Postby Silencer » Tue Jun 16, 2009 10:50 am

Silencer

Postby Pandion » Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:39 am

Hello,

I'm new to this forum so first thing I'd like to do is sa hello to all forumers here and congratulate the developers for the product design and features.
Sorry for this silly question but I have an issue with Private Messages. I can write them down but they stay in the "outbox" and don't move to "sentbox" so I believe they're not sent. Is there something special to do?

I found this topic the most appropriate for the question, thanks in advance to moderators to indicate if I should post elsewhere.

Nice day to all. ;)
Pandion

Postby coolstream » Mon Aug 09, 2010 11:57 am

Hi Pandion and welcome to tvixie forum.

Messages on this system stay in Outbox until read and then move to Sent :roll: (which you will now see)
Welcome back to TViXiE!
coolstream

Postby geojam » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:08 am

Hi,

I am new to this forum and was wondering what other media player models does Tvixie support.

I have a Himedia HD500B+TD.

http://www.himedia.com.au/

Could Tvixie support this model.

Cheers
geojam

Postby linuxdancer » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:53 pm

Hi,

Joomla, Just wondering if work has started on the next Beta yet? Donated my 20 bucks so I'm hoping for further development. I understand your busy so I won't pester you.

Thanks!
linuxdancer

Postby trunkdog » Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:26 am

Great App! I have installed 1.3.2 on a virtual Win XP SP2 machine.
Only see the 1080p Std template in the GUI.
Do see all the other templates in the C"\Program Files\TViXiE\Templates\Movie folder.
Have read the manual, scoured the forum and performed web searches.
Surrender, how do you add / see the additional templates?

Pls help!
Thx - td

trunkdog

Postby joma » Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:27 am

joma
Development Team Leader
Development Team Leader

Re: General - Template Selection

Postby trunkdog » Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:26 am

joma,

Thx for the reply. I had made that assumption and tried toggling different media players as the 'active' one. I thought I would see some of the user defined templates as well. No go on my end. (wow, that was almost a two letter sentence) :D I see some 'issues"; should I placed them at the bugs forum? My lib consist of over 1000 films, maybe I'm pushing it. I do have them segregated by genre. Well, I'm off to look at music templates as the default load shows none. Will this give me the much awaited 8-) 'jukebox' for my Mede8er? If you made it this far - you rock dude!
Thx - td

trunkdog

Postby jagg4 » Mon Aug 08, 2011 8:30 pm

I just visit tvix officiell HomePage and on the site were tvix shows their new mediaplayet Tvix android A1 they show à video hos to use coverart . And they use tvixie to do it , this might be old news but i think that was pretty cool

Joma and all of u that works with tvixie

GREAT JoB. Lads :D
jagg4
Contributor

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion